Followers

About Us

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

+_+

natink to text
so, singgah cni sebentar
untuk meluahkan rasa munie sayang kpada kalian
F.R.I.E.N.D.S
munie chenta kalian

last nite munie menangis,
menangis lagi
seriously, i'm hepi to know that
i'm still in yours heart
i'm still your friend
munie igt kawan2 munie dah lama lpakan munie
yap!
kotak fikiran munie salah
benak naluri munie silap
sori kawan
munie igt kawan munie dah buang munie dlm kamus hidup mereka


Pinat
Leyha
Angah 
Abang
munie salah dlm membuat konklusi
maaf.
noktah.

wujudkah nomadik cinta?
salahkah intiminasi keakraban?

munie mengong
munie menangis
ngek!
tanda seru
koma
tanda soal
NOKTAH.

..munie..

keras sangatkah hati munie?
kering sangatkah jiwa munie?

munie terasa la weyh..
it's hurt inside this fake face..
it's killing me inside deep here..
it's bleeding there
senyum
diam
gelak
ketawa
tidoq

wat's more i can do?
i have nothing
 and they understand none

stop saying those words for me
those word really means a lot in my life

why me?
because i do look happy enough?
is it great?
do you feel great enough?
is it?
tenx!
tenx 4 making me realise that i'm so chantek!
that i'm lembut enough..
^^life is great coz u're my frenz^^

i'm not saying that is your fault,
but i wanna blame you!

p/s : tenx 4 koling me!!!

No comments: